1. It’s Better To Buy Hay To Feed Your Stock At Dollar Per Tonne And Not The Bale
2. Buy Hay To Feed Your Stock Based On A Dollar Per Tonne Delivered Price, Not Ex Farm Price
At Feed Central we have over 200 lots of Hay, plus numerous lots of other bulk feed already to buy on a dollar per tonne basis. Peruse options –
3. Buy Hay To Feed Your Stock That Has Been Feed Tested
4. Buy Hay To Feed Your Stock That Has Been Visually Assessed
At Feed Central we look past the photos to over 200 lots that have been visually assessed for colour, mould, foreign materials and contaminants. All Hay is given a grade based on cleanliness and visual appearance. All Hay is also feed tested.
5. When Buying Hay To Feed Your Stock Insist On A Commodity Vendor Declaration
At Feed Central we insist that all growers supply us with a CVD along with photos, visual descriptions, feed tests, photos and videos of the hay.
6. Buy Hay To Feed Your Stock That Is Under 18% Moisture
Feed Central will only sell Hay that has a dedicated Hay moisture reading.
7. Are You Buying Hay To Feed Your Stock Regularly?
Ask Feed Central about our Supply Management Program. The benefit of being part of this program is a dedicated Account Manager who understands your property and Livestock. Also, you receive the first offer on the best lines of Hay and other bulk feed as they come to us. Plus, regular market updates and reports.
We are with you for the long term guaranteeing consistent, quality feed supply at a fair and stable price.
Ex Farm Price
Give Preference To Product That
- Is high in M.E and C.P (the higher the better)
- Has a high Visual Grade (FCAA is very good, FCD is bad)
- Product that is shedded, it is much lower risk than paddock stacked
Give preference to GOLD ON FARM INSPECTIONS, these growers have invested in an independent on farm inspection by Feed Central staff. The sampling for Feed Analysis has been done correctly and the Quality Certificate will be much more detailed. Silver Lots have been feed tested and visually assessed based on a sample and information provided by the grower. Bronze Lots have been tested using a sample by a grower. Original Lots have had no testing.
- Confident internet users can CONFIGURE COLUMNS to change the view of the page
- If you buy Hay regularly (at least once per year regardless of seasonal conditions), reach out to the Feed Central team to discuss the Feed Alliance Program.
We believe that delivered price ($/tonne delivered) is the smartest way to buy. Ex farm prices, regional market forces, high density bales and some awesome back load rates (that we have exclusive access to) means that the closest is rarely the cheapest. This is why we work hard and have invested heavily in giving you the delivered price feature.
Order Now Feature
We are currently experiencing peak demand for feed and our service, so it is best to press Interested?, as this decreases the quantity available and prioritises your order internally. Relax, we are a family company working with you! No one is obligated to anything (even when you press Order Now) until all details have been confirmed by phone and via our standard contract.