Feed Central offers growers a local, national and international market for hay, grain, silage & straw. Our online advertising platform is Australia’s largest hay and grain advertising system. This service has been trailed and tested over the past 10 years and with each season the system improves to empower growers to sell their product.
BENEFITS OF ADVERTISING THROUGH FEED CENTRAL
- Your advertisement goes on the Hay & Grain Registry every week!
- Over 2,500 buyers logging on each month to the website to view advertisements!
- All product is advertised direct to the public – Deal direct with buyers!
- Optional Quality Assurance Upgrades!
- Cost effective marketing that won’t dip into your profit margins!
- Product visibility available to the Feed Central Sales Team!
- For a limited time only get FREE advertising on all GRAIN advertised with us before 30th April 2018!
FREE ADVERTISING FOR GRAIN
For all grain advertised with Feed Central for sale you get FREE advertising. Only valid for listings take before 30th April 2018. Redeem offer by making an advertisement online or by calling Maddie on 07 4630 4899.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN ADVERTISE
By Listing today your product will be immediately available to thousands of buyers to view and buy direct from you.
Our Client Services Manager, Maddie Alexander, is here support you throughout the advertising process. She can assist you with everything from marketing your product, finding buyers, feed testing and quality assurance. If you have any questions at all, she is here to help.
There are three ways in which you can start your advertising journey!
List your product online by simply clicking the button below, filling out the online form and instantly your product is listed! Listing online is the quickest way to get your product online.
Call our Business Growth Manager – Madeleine Alexander on 1300 669 429 to start the advertising journey – we can work out all the details over the phone as well as send you follow up information via the post. We’d love to talk with you today!
List using the form below. Fill out the form and post, email or fax it back to us and we will get in contact with you! This is the most traditional way of listing but it still works!