1. GENERAL LISTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Feed Central’s Marketing Service for selling Hay, Grain, Straw and Silage. This marketing program is unique, hence please take the time to understand these terms and conditions prior to listing.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This product you wish to list must genuinely be for sale.
- We do not promise to sell your product, we are marketing your product for sale to our registered buyers.
- Feed Central actively encourages you to sell your product but you also understand that as a seller on the Feed Central system when you post your listing it is your responsibility to keep your personal details and product details up to date (including: number of bales/tonnage, prices, product location, contact number, email etc).
- You understand that you are not to list multiple or mix products for sale within one listing.
- Feed Central will review and vet all listings. We reserve the right to not accept a listing application for certain types / grades of product.
2. QUALITY ASSURANCE
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Any listings of different quality attributes are to be listed separately.
- If product details or product quality changes you must update your listing and advise Feed Central. This is vital when it comes to quality of product over time.
- If you choose the Express Self Assessment Quality Assurance option, it is your responsibility to send in a representative sample of the product along with the In-Lab submission questionnaire form (supplied to you by Feed Central).
- If you choose the Feed Central On-Farm Inspection Quality Assurance Upgrade, your nearest Feed Central Quality Assurance Inspector will be in contact with you to confirm and organise the inspection.
- Feed Central inspects the sample in our laboratory, we cannot control all conditions or predict all variables and therefore, by agreeing to engage Feed Central to inspect the product, you must agree not to hold Feed Central liable for any quality issues that may occur on farm.
3. FEES & CHARGES
- Fees & Charges exist for most services. Please refer to the Marketing Service page / Brochure . You give permission for Feed Central to store your credit card details securely via NAB ecommerce transact.
- Feed Central will only charge the appropriate amounts that you have agreed to with your Feed Central Quality Assurance Option. To know more about particular payment terms and conditions refer to your chosen listing type.
- A Monthly Account Keeping fee of $60 will be charged if your listing is not kept up to date. We ask that you review your listing regularly and inform us of any quantity or price changes. If this is not completed at least once a month, Feed Central reserves the right to charge a $60 Account Keeping Fee. Feed Central will provide you with multiple reminders before we charge you.
- These charges will be charged on the 15th of every month and the charge will occur on the Credit Card you have listed with Feed Central’s online payment system – NAB e-commerce Transact. An invoice will be created which will be emailed to you and be available to view in your profile> order history.
4. POSTING POLICY
As a condition of use of the Feed Central website you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
At Feed Central we want to make sure that the site is as clean, friendly and usable as possible for everyone. Listings that fall outside the listing rules stated below may be removed from the site.
General reasons for Listings being deleted are: (but are not limited too)
- Ad breaches General Feed Central Posting Policies.
- Breaches of Australian law. It is the responsibility of the advertiser before listing is to ensure that content advertised adheres to Feed Central posting policies as well as Australian applicable laws. As a condition of your use of the Feed Central website, you agree that you will not violate any laws.
- The Feed Central website is for the buying and selling of stock feed and fertilizer only, if you list a product is not allowed to be sold on Feed Central then your ad will be deleted.
- The ad is a duplicate of another listing previously posted.
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your listing) – in this instance you will be contacted by our listing manager and the category will be corrected with your consent.
- Listings posted in a language other than English. We only accept Listings in English. It’s acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English.
- Listings posted from overseas: No overseas listings are accepted, Feed Central is for Australian based individuals and businesses only.
- No external website links are allowed within your listing to other trading sites / classified or auction sites.
- Inappropriate language.
- Inappropriate photo / image.
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc.
Feed Central reserves the right to remove any listing that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Feed Central website, with or without notice to the seller. You will be notified if your listing is ever deleted by our Listing Manager.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BUYING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Feed Central website is a premium online marketing system for both buyers and sellers. It is very important that the integrity of the system is maintained, therefore as a buyer is important that you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions. This is a genuine partnership between Feed Central and yourself to connect you to grower’s product for sale all across Australia. Below are the key points that are very important to the success of the program.
- General Buying Terms & Conditions
- All buyers must be logged in to view seller contact details
- Negotiation is welcome: We strongly encourage all sellers to list their best price, straight up. However Buyers are welcome to negotiate the price with Feed Central or directly with the seller / grower.
- There are two search views available for buyers; one is the General View, which you are assigned when you log in. The other is one that you must manually select under ‘My Profile’ called the Premium View (currently Premium View is free until the 1st of November – which is when it will change over to a subscription view service – all user will be notified of this change over). Please feel free to use whichever view suits your needs and knowledge of the product.
- Buying Privately through the seller / grower
- This may only happen on products that are listed under the Traditional listing.
- All Partnership listings contracts must be executed through Feed Central.
- Feed Central does not cover any risk management when you deal directly and privately with the seller.
- Feed Central is not held accountable for the quality, delivery, OHS, administration or payment of the sale – however we can help you if you choose to buy through Feed Central.
- Buying through Feed Central
- Feed Central only sells Quality assured product.
- Feed Central will cover the whole process from Logistics, Payment, Admin, OHS, Quality and Delivery.
- You will be assigned an Account Manager who will deal with your buying needs.
- There is a buyer’s margin which is negotiated upon the time of purchase between the buyer and the Account Manager.
- Minimum order size of: full semi trailer loads only. Anything below this size will have to be bought directly / privately through the seller.
- Payments are facilitated through Feed Central.
- Payment terms are negotiated at time of sale with Feed Central.
For more information or assistance feel free to phone 1300 669 429 during normal business hours.