1. GENERAL LISTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Feed Central’s Marketing Service for selling Hay, Grain, Straw and Silage. This marketing program is unique, hence please take the time to understand these terms and conditions prior to listing.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This product you wish to list must genuinely be for sale.
- We do not promise to sell your product, we are marketing your product for sale to our registered buyers.
- Feed Central actively encourages you to sell your product but you also understand that as a seller on the Feed Central system when you post your listing it is your responsibility to keep your personal details and product details up to date (including: number of bales/tonnage, prices, product location, contact number, email etc).
- You understand that you are not to list multiple or mix products for sale within one listing.
- Feed Central will review and vet all listings. We reserve the right to not accept a listing application for certain types / grades of product.
2. QUALITY ASSURANCE
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Any listings of different quality attributes are to be listed separately.
- If product details or product quality changes you must update your listing and advise Feed Central. This is vital when it comes to quality of product over time.
- If you are offered the Express Self Assessment Quality Assurance option, it is your responsibility to send in a representative sample of the product along with the In-Lab submission questionnaire form (supplied to you by Feed Central).
- If you choose the Feed Central On-Farm Inspection Quality Assurance Option, your nearest Feed Central Quality Assurance Inspector will be in contact with you to confirm and organise the inspection.
- Feed Central inspects the sample in our laboratory, we cannot control all conditions or predict all variables and therefore, by agreeing to engage Feed Central to inspect the product, you must agree not to hold Feed Central liable for any quality issues that may occur on farm.
3. FEES & CHARGES
- Fees & Charges exist for most services. Please refer to the Marketing Service page / Brochure . You give permission for Feed Central to store your credit card details securely via NAB ecommerce transact.
- Feed Central will only charge the appropriate amounts that you have agreed to with your Feed Central Quality Assurance Option. To know more about particular payment terms and conditions refer to your chosen listing type.
4. POSTING POLICY
As a condition of use of the Feed Central website you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
At Feed Central we want to make sure that the site is as clean, friendly and usable as possible for everyone. Listings that fall outside the listing rules stated below may be removed from the site.
General reasons for Listings being deleted are: (but are not limited too)
- Ad breaches General Feed Central Posting Policies.
- Breaches of Australian law. It is the responsibility of the advertiser before listing is to ensure that content advertised adheres to Feed Central posting policies as well as Australian applicable laws. As a condition of your use of the Feed Central website, you agree that you will not violate any laws.
- The Feed Central website is for the buying and selling of stock feed and fertilizer only, if you list a product is not allowed to be sold on Feed Central then your ad will be deleted.
- The ad is a duplicate of another listing previously posted.
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your listing) – in this instance you will be contacted by our listing manager and the category will be corrected with your consent.
- Listings posted in a language other than English. We only accept Listings in English. It’s acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English.
- Listings posted from overseas: No overseas listings are accepted, Feed Central is for Australian based individuals and businesses only.
- No external website links are allowed within your listing to other trading sites / classified or auction sites.
- Inappropriate language.
- Inappropriate photo / image.
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc.
Feed Central reserves the right to remove any listing that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Feed Central website, with or without notice to the seller. You will be notified if your listing is ever deleted by our Listing Manager.